Sunday, April 13, 2008

April 13, 2008 This N That

Thought I better update. Its been a while. I plan to try and be better about it.

I got a few things accomplished today. (yes don't pass out that A. I did something besides homework and B. got something accomplished today.) I planted almost 40 tulips. Some were plants and some were from bulbs. I am really excited. I love Tulips. But it made me really sore... I need to do lots more yardwork when the semester is over.

I dont know how many of you know but we got a puppy in November. His name is Lucky. He is a Shitzu/Corgi Mix. Hes really a cutie. Well he was.... He had to get a major hair cut yesterday and he looks awful now. I cannot wait till his hair grows out again.



I also made a card today. I have a friend at work that I needed to make a sympathy card for. It turned out ok... not quite what I had planned but it is ok for not making a card in a while.



I have done a little stitching lately but can't say much more as its all been model stitching. When I can post more I will.

As for now I am trying to pull my Accounting grade out of the toilet. I have 2 weeks left and am praying for a B- in both classes... Please pray, keep things crossed, whatever you do that will bring about some luck for me. I really need it this semster.

4 comments:

  1. Jaunice what a pretty card. Very thoughtful and nice colors. Can't wait to see the model you're stitching on. Cute, cute puppy. Good luck on that grade! Sending good vibes your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love tulips too, I hope you take pictures when they bloom! I am so pleased you took some time out just for you, it was well needed I am sure! The card is lovely I know your friend will love it. Sending all good thoughts your way, although... you always pull your self out of the toilet giggle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky is soooo cute!!! Congrats on getting all of those tulip bulbs planted! That's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your puppy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete