Sunday, November 04, 2007

There is a Difference in Paint

I found out the hard way this weekend that there is a difference in acrylic paint. I bought some lovely Americana red paint to paint a door hanger for a new hanger I am planning. After waisting 3 yes thats 3 wooden door hangers (thank god they are only .89 cents.)I called Michaels and found out that Yes there is a difference between Delta ceramcoat and Americana. Ceramcoat is thicker. Well I started to put a coat on tonight of red ceramcoat and low and behold that is definately true. You live some you learn some. I will post a pic as soon as the stitching for my santa door hanger is finished. I am currently backstitching at the moment. Hes going to be a cutie ... stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    Well its important to learn something new everyday. I do have to say that I didn't know that about the paints, but then I have never bought either one.

    I hope you did well on your midterms, boy howdy I do not miss them at all.

    Hugs,

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete