Thursday, April 05, 2012

April Wipocalypse…and other musings…

Well January, February, and March came and went when I blinked.  I can’t believe how fast this year has flown by.  My step dad will be coming home on Saturday and we are so glad that hes doing better.  The school play is done thank goodness.  Paul is settling down. 

We are working on getting more physically fit and losing weight.  So things are hectic still lol.  However I did complete another mitten.  Here is my patriotic mitten.  I thought it turned out so cute.  Still needs some embellishment but its darling as is too.

100_1207

5 comments:

  1. That's a lovely mitten!

    Hugs Yvon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mitten is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your patriotic mitten is very cute.

    Good luck with your health program.

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. I liked stitching this one.

    Hugs
    Jaunice

    ReplyDelete