Thursday, November 04, 2010

I am baaaack…..

Well a lot has happened since last posted.  I graduated in May of 2010.  My son and I got to go to Disneyland.  It was just a fabulous trip. I also started a new job for the same company I worked for,  I am the Business Office Manager for our newest Senior facility.  It is so nice now to have time to actually Stamp and Stitch and spend time with my son.  Below are some cards i have done in the recent past.  I am in the middle of cleaning my stamp and stitching room.  There is a monumental task in its own right.  I will post pictures of my stamp catalog and my clean room lol.  I am putting together a catalog of all my stamp sets so that I can find what I want when I need it.  I never thought it would be all that important but its come in handy already. 

101_0798

This was created for a great friend in California for her Birthday.  She loves Cows and this was perfect. 

101_0855

I made these for our new residents moving in.

101_0926101_0927

I made these two at a stamp camp in September.  The wreath is braded and was kind of tricky but fun too.  I loved the clean and simple christmas card we made.

Well I better head off to bed now.  More tomorrow.

Hugs
Jaunice

3 comments:

  1. ooops that wasnt Milly's Birthday Card... But I did do a cow one for her birthday. Loosing it in my old age.

    Hugs
    Jaunice

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL cards, Jaunice!!
    I, too, finally made a catalog of my stamps ... got tired of trying to remember what I had or what size it was or whatever. *lol* I've got one for my inks, all that, too.

    Congrats on your new job! Glad to see you back in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nancy... I am really amazed at the catalog and how much it will actually help me use the stamps I have. I was also amazed at how many stamps I really do have. (LOL not sure I should publish the actual number heheh)

    Hugs
    Jaunice

    ReplyDelete