Thursday, January 01, 2009

My very first Biscornu finish!!!!

Well I finally did it.  I ventured into the world of Biscornu's.  I saw a pattern on the online needlwork show that I had to have.  My friend Margot loves pigs so when I saw the design "Holy Mud" by Barbara Ana I had to get it.  Below are some pics of what it was supposed to look like and my Biscornu.  I dont think its too bad considering its my first attempt.  I would like to thank Mary Katherine from STO for the instructions on how to finish it.  I got them off her blog I believe. 

100_1429 This is what its supposed to look like.

Here is my actual Biscornu.  I thought this design was just too cute to not stitch for my friend.  100_1414

100_1415   100_1416  100_1417  100_1418

All in all not to shabby for my first attempt.  I didnt use the same fabric colors as the model but I still thought it turned out ok.  Margot loved it and was tickled pink lol excuse the pun. 

 

Till the next time.

Hugs
Jaunice

3 comments:

  1. Looks great for your first time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Jaunice! You did great. Love the new picture of you and Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great finish! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete