Monday, April 28, 2008

Its Just about over now....

Ok... I need to actually be in bed... But the stress is killing me. In about 6 hours and 45 minutes I will be sitting in my Accounting exam and at 6 pm tomorrow night in my finance exam. Please pray, cross whatever... rub buddah's belly.. whatever you do just pray that all that I have crammed into my brain will be accessible to me when I need it and how I need it. Theres not much more I can do...


I will say that I Absolutely HATE the TI BA II Plus financial Calculator. This thing has been the bain of my existence since I was required to purchase it in January. I have developed great loathing for this little machine pictured to the left. I have never had such problems learning to use a calculator except maybe the TI81.... hmmm sense a trend here?

Well I will sign off and try to pretend to sleep.

Keep me in your thoughts please.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment